For those of us who are always hassling and are always on their toes, find it difficult to even pay attention to our teeth . No one actually cares about the time we brush, the frequency, and for this very reason most of us skip flossing and the necessary daily dental care steps. Then we wonder why do dental problems ever exist? Well now with newer products in the market dental care will now no longer be a task for you.
Good oral health is important, and so we found a few products that will make maintaining it easier for you. Go on, impress your loved ones with these products.
- Floss picks -Floss picks are more easier to use than the traditional floss strings. They are so handy and a no brainer to use. you need not worry about the length of the floss since it already has a floss attached to the handle. All you have to do is pick one and slightly insert them between the teeth to clean the area. it is less time consuming than using a traditional floss string.
Flavored floss– Mint-flavored floss like this one can help you actually look forward to flossing and do it right- all while leaving you with a minty-fresh feeling in your mouth all day. If you like fruity flavours, strawberry floss and candy-flavored floss actually exists too, just make sure you ask your dentist the right way to floss!
- Baby dental Wipes– Cute packets of dental wipes for your little one are for after feeding, to keep your baby’s mouth fresh and clean. These disinfectant dental wipes are safe for our sensitive babies and actually help avoid food or sugar build up, preventing gum infection or tooth decay.
Check out this one.
- Toothpaste dispenser and brush holder– This is perfect for those with less counter space in the bathroom- these toothbrush holders attach to the wall via suction and also come with a toothpaste dispenser! It will dispense the perfect amount of toothpaste for you each time, no more wasting toothpaste, no more arguments about how you press the tube!
- Toothettes or sponge swabs– These are perfect for oral care while travelling- and are actually recommended by the Indian Dental Association. A toothette can also be used in patients who are unable to care for their own teeth, or small children. They are disposable and require no water. The foam head contains a toothpaste-like substance that is activated by saliva, giving you a fresh mouth-feel.
- Toothbrush sterilizer– Post – covid it is very important to keep your toothbrushes clean and store them separately to protect our loved ones from getting infected. If you find it a hassle to clean your toothbrushes you should definitely invest in a toothbrush sterilizer which not only sterilizes it but also dries the toothbrush. This helps in keeping the pests and micro-organisms away from your toothbrush.
- Waterjet floss– This feature-rich waterjet floss helps remove all food debris. No more worrying about flossing your last molars, this water floss will make things easy for you and will make flossing much more fun. The next time you go to your dentist and they ask you if you floss regularly, you can proudly say yes.
Maintaining good oral hygiene has never been easier with these products, and costs way less than you think. Now that you know of them, you can go flash your dazzling smile to your crush, your partner or even your boss- and leave them mighty impressed by your fresh, pearly white teeth!